I found through PriceGrabber.com Instrumentpro.com. I was looking for a digital piano (Yamaha P60). Michael L. took my order. I was impressed for his customer service style and overall knowledge. He was also very accommodating and willing to help me as far as possible. I will recommend any of my friends to shop at this online store.
AXL Badwater Jacknife
AXL Badwater Jacknife Description:
Featuring a ferocious "V" body with a vintage style distressed finish, this ground-breaking electric guitar is the ultimate model for power, playability and style.
The Badwater Jacknife has the comfortable feel of a "worn in" guitar and two EMG-designed overwound P-90 pickups for the maximum output and power that today's heavy metal players demand.
The crackle brown/white finish has a reptilian texture throughout its body. The off-white finish has a rusted, phantom-like appearance.
The brown finish model has the look of a museum-quality guitar stored away for decades.
AXL Badwater Jacknife Features:
- Distressed, Solid Alder Body with Unique 'V' Design
- 2 EMG-Designed Alnico P-90 Pickups
- String Thru Body Design
- Antiqued Cream Web Pickguard
- Distressed, Angled Headstock
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Antiqued / Anodized Hardware
AXL Badwater Jacknife Specifications:
- Body: Distressed, Solid Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Position Markers : Abalone Dot
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Pickups: 2 x EMG-Designed Alnico P-90
- Hardware: Antiqued / Anodized
- Headstock: Distressed, Angled with Burned AXL Badge
- Pickguard: Antiqued Web
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Neck Profile: Ultra Thin
- Neck Joint: Deep Cut Bolt-On
- Neck Joint Location: 19th Fret Treble, 17th Fret Bass
- Radius: 14"
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Nut Type: Bone
- Tailpiece: String-Thru-Body
- Scale Length: 25"
- Total Length: 43"
- Item: AXL-021
Get your AXL Badwater Jacknife today!