Electro Voice PC Satellite-12
Electro Voice PC Satellite-12 Description:
The PolarChoice PC-Plus is the first miniature gooseneck microphone to combine the features and functionality of a desktop mic, with the small unobtrusive size of an XLR mounted gooseneck microphone. The unique profile of the PC-Plus housing places the push button switch and status LED in a more natural position and also creates a lower profile housing. You can even go one step further: The lower half of the PC-Plus (with XLR connector) can be removed and the PC-Plus can be flush mounted. The push-button can be configured for either toggle (push on/off), or as push-to-mute (cough switch). You can also configure the microphones' state when power is first applied in toggle mode. So, for example, if you have an installation with multiple PC Plus microphones, you can configure them so that only one mic is lve, when the system is first turned on.
Electro Voice PC Satellite-12 Features:
- Free-standing weighted base for reliable stability.
- Accepts Telex & Electro-Voice bodypack
transmitters (RE-1, RE-2, FMR-1000, FMR 500 &
- Easy to use mute switch. Can be programmed to
operate as either latching on/off or momentary
- High visibility blue LED clearly displays mic
status to the user.
- Exceptional sound quality with EV's proven
- Selectable polar pattern to easily adapt to any
situation. Choose between omni, cardioid, supercardioid
- Consistent microphone voicing across all four
- Available in three gooseneck lengths: 18", 12" or
- Wireless system sold separately
Get Your Electro Voice PC Satellite-12 Today!