This product has been discontinued. Please contact our sales department for help in selecting a similar replacement.
Guild F412 Description:
The quality and ubiquity of our jumbo 12-strings have earned Guild a permanent place in guitar history. As historians Tom and Mary Anne Evans once wrote, "The basic virtue of Guild 12-strings is that they are very loud and have a clarity and definition of sound not normally associated with 12-string guitars."
One of the keys to achieving that clarity and definition is solid construction. While the body size and scale length are the same as our 6-string jumbos, our 12-strings are 1-13/16" wide at the nut, and feature a double truss rod system and our time-tested jumbo bracing pattern.
Designed in the late 1960s as Guild's first jumbo 12-strings, the F-412 and its sibling, the F-512, are two of our most enduring and popular guitars. The F-412 has an arched curly maple back and solid curly maple sides. Painstakingly true to its vintage roots, this new version of the F-412 has the same body dimensions as the original (17" wide, 21" long, 4.8" deep). It features a solid AAA sitka spruce top, high-quality ebony fingerboard with abalone and mother of pearl block inlays, "G"-shield headstock inlay and gold Grover Rotomatic® tuning machines. Available in Blonde (801) and Antique Burst (837).
Guild F412 Specification:
- Model Name F412
- Model Number 380-2500-(Color #)
- Category Vintage Jumbo 12-String Guitars
- Body Style Jumbo
- Top Solid AAA Spruce
- Bracing Hand Shaved
- Back Select Arched Laminated Figured Maple
- Sides Solid Figured Maple
- Bridge Ebony
- Neck 3-Piece Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Fretboard Ebony (12" Radius)
- Width at Nut 1-13/16"
- No. of Frets 20
- Scale Length 25 5/8"
- Hardware Gold
- Machine Heads Gold-Plated Grover® Rotomatic™ Die-cast Mini-Tuners
- Pickups Optional
- Controls N/A
- Pickup Switching N/A
- Finish High Gloss (Nitro-cellulose Lacquer)
- Colors (801) Blonde,
- (837) Antique Burst
- Unique Features Natural Mother-of-Pearl and Abalone Block Position Inlays,
- Multiple Bindings,
- Tortiose Shell Pickguard,
- Dual Truss Rods
- Case Includes C5217 Deluxe Hardshell Case, p/n 3501075213
- Strings Replace with Guild L1250 Phosphor Bronze 12-String,
- p/n 3501250000,
- Gauges .010 to .049
- Introduced 1/2002
- Notice Product Prices, Features And Specifications Are Subject To Change Without Notice
Get your Guild F412 prouduct Today !