This product has been discontinued. Please contact our sales department for help in selecting a similar replacement.
Guild D50 Bluegrass Special
Guild D50 Bluegrass Special Description:
Like its brother, the D-40 Bluegrass Jubilee, Guild's new D-50 Bluegrass Special guitar is for players who want the great early 1960s Guild in a larger, dreadnought-body instrument, and for finger-style and flat-pick players who need an instrument with great note articulation.
We're talkin' vintage D-50 specs, solid red spruce top and scalloped bracing, solid rosewood back and sides, tortoise bindings, one-piece 20-fret mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard and bridge, pearl dot inlays, Grover® Rotomatic™ tuning machines and bone nut and saddle. Available in Natural (821) and Antique Burst (837).
Guild D50 Bluegrass Special Specification:
- Model Name D-50 Bluegrass Special
- Model Number 380-6400-(Color #)
- Category Traditional Dreadnought Guitars
- Body Style Dreadnought
- Top Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing Guild Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back Solid Rosewood
- Sides Solid Rosewood
- Bridge Rosewood
- Neck 1-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard Ebony (12" Radius)
- Width at Nut 1-11/16"
- No. of Frets 20
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Hardware Chrome
- Machine Heads Grover® Rotomatic™ Chrome Plated Die-cast Tuners
- Pickups Optional
- Controls N/A
- Pickup Switching N/A
- Finish High Gloss (Nitro-cellulose Lacquer)
- Colors (821) Natural,
- (837) Antique Burst
- Unique Features Dovetail Neck Joint,
- Red Spruce Scalloped Braced Top,
- Pearl Dot Position Inlays,
- Bone Bridge Pins,
- Bone Nut and Saddle,
- Tortiose Shell Bindings,
- Classic Guild Rosette,
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Case Includes C4520 Deluxe Hardshell Case, p/n 3501075207
- Strings Replace with Guild L350 Phosphor Bronze,
- p/n 3500350000,
- Gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053
- Introduced 7/2006
Get your Guild D50 Bluegrass Special prouduct Today !