This product has been discontinued. Please contact our sales department for help in selecting a similar replacement.
Hartke 7000 Bass Amp
Designed with more control in mind. Virtually unlimited tone-shaping and plenty of power for maximum headroom in any playing situation. Selectable tube and solid state preamps for a rainbow of new tone colors. Pinpoint equalization, tone control and compression to fine-tune each sound. Built rugged, each amp is known for the clean, high-impact sound that put Hartke on the map.
350 watts per side at 4 ohms/240 watts per side at 8 ohms. Biamp or mono full range operation. Selectable tube & solid state preamps. Bass & treble Contour controls and 10-band Graphic EQ. Adjustable compression. Variable active crossover w/ balance control. Balanced XLR output.
- Power: 350 Watts Per Side at 4 Ohms
- 240 Watts Per Side at 8 Ohms
- Selectable Tube & Solid-State Preamps
- Rotary Bass & Treble Contour Controls
- 10-Band Graphic Eq
- Adjustable Compression
- Variable Active Crossover W/ Balance Control
- Balanced XLR Out
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 1% At Rated Power
- Signal-To-Noise: Approx. 78 dBm
- Biamp Or Mono Full-Range Operation
- D.C. Brushless Fan-Cooled
- Effects Send & Return
- Bipolar Design
- Passive/Active Input Jack
- Dimensions: 2U Space, 13" Deep