Marshall 1987XL Description:
Marshall Vintage Reissues Sound Exactly Like the Original!
Though the 50 Watt 1987XL shares the same front and rear panel features as its big brother, the 1959 SLP, it does have its own distinct personality. Sweet warm singing sounds are packed into every nook and cranny of this great tone machine.
Marshall 1987XL Features:
- Real all-tube vintage flavor from the original maker.
- All the fabulous tube tone of the original 1987X from the 1966 to 1969 era plus a true bypass series FX loop.
- 3 ECC83 tubes in the pre-amp and 2 EL34s in the power section dish out that delicious, nasty overdrive behind Hendrix, Townshend, and scores of other greats.
- 3-band EQ and presence controls provide all the tweakage necessary to get the most out of this classic screamer.
- 50W. 26"W x 8"H x 10"D.
- 34 lbs.
- 50W of classic all-tube power
- 3 ECC83 tubes in the pre-amp
- 2 EL34s in the power section
- 3-band EQ
- Presence control
Get Your Marshall 1987XL Today!