Paris Swing MS-130 Samois Mandolin
Paris Swing MS-130 Samois Mandolin Description
The Samois Swing Mandolin is the model that's most familiar to gypsy jazz enthusiasts. With a classic D-shaped soundhole, this instrument features greater bass response than the avarage mandolin, and a rich, full tone that makes itself heard in any ensemble.
The peghead is made from maple with a rosewood overlay, with product designer Greg Rich's distinctive Paris Swing logo in white pearl and gold leaf, and a stylized abalone/M.O.P. "Tour Eiffel" inlay.
The mandolin features select, solid AAA flamed maple back and sides, a flamed maple neck and a solid sitka spruce top. Each model is bound with tortoise-shell (natural models) or grained ivoroid (sunburst models) binding.
Paris Swing MS-130 Samois Mandolin Specifications
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Solid AAA Flamed Maple
- Sides: Solid AAA Flamed Maple
- Body Feature: Horizontal Cutaway
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: M.O.P. Deco Oval Pattern
- Headstock Inlay: Gold Leaf and Abalone/M.O.P. "Tour Eiffel"
- Neck: AAA Flamed Maple
- Binding: Tortoise Shell (Natural); Grained Ivoroid (Sunburst)
- Soundhole: D-Shaped, with Maple & Ebony Gypsy Jazz Rosette
- Tailpiece: "Deco Teardrop" 1-Piece, Top-Loading Cast Tailpiece
- Tailpiece Material: Nickel-Plated Brass
- Scale Length: 13-3/4"
- Nut Width: 1-5/32"
- Frets 14
- Neck Joint: Set
- Finish: Blonde or Sunburst
Get Your Paris Swing MS-130 Samois Mandolin Today