Pioneer CDJ-100S Description:
Turn the JOG DIAL like an analog turntable, and club sound resounds. You can operate the CDJ-100S with a closer-to-vinyl turntable feel. The Digital Jog Break function provides 3 different effects at a turn of the JOG DIAL. The Slot In Method enables smooth disc change. You can enjoy a wide variety of DJ performance combining analog touch operability with versatile digital effects.
The SLOT IN Method allows Smooth changes between discs. It takes about four seconds to load your song, fastest in the industry
When you hit the Play button the CDJ-100S starts the music instantly (less than 0.01 seconds) so you can match rhythms with pinpoint accuracy.
Measuring just 8-9/16" x 3-3/4" x 12-1/4" (217.7 x 94.5 x 310.7mm), the CDJ-100S is packed with all the features you'd expect of a professional CD player, all of which makes this machine ideal for mobile DJ'ing.
This large, quick-response dial makes frame-by-frame search and point selection easy and accurate while providing a closer-toturntable feel.
- Super Fast Track Search/Super Fast Search Function
- Turning JOG DIAL with the press of the TRACK SEARCH/SEARCH button allows higher speed search.
- This function is convenient for CDs with many tracks.
A two-step switch allows you to set the tempo range to either -16% +10% or +/-10%, while a long-stroke slide provides rapid control over playback speed.
An industry first, this new Master Tempo control locks in the music's pitch even when the tempo changes. Now you can vary the beat with no change in vocal or instrument tone.
A light bar provides an at-a-glance graphic indication of elapsed playing.
- CUE POINT. You can set the cue point by a frame unit (1/75 second).
- BACK CUE Function: Press the Cue button while playing the unit to go back to the cue point and start over. In addition, you can go back to the song's start point whenever you want at a press of the button.
- AUTO CUE Function: Auto Cue automatically locates the song's start point even if it differs from the track's frame, allowing the player to start instantly at a press of the Play button.
- CUE POINT SAMPLER Function: The sound from the memorized cue point for as long as 1 minute can be reproduced by one touch, which can be used as the start point check and the sampler. In addition, real time cue point input makes it easy to set and change the cue point.
Fader Start & Back Cue Play
When the CDJ-100S is used with DJM-500, DJM-300, or DJM-300-S mixer, You can start the music with a fader or cross fader, or use them to return to the cue point.
Connecting two CDJ-100S allows one song to be put on standby while the other plays (Auto cue must be on). Relay Play automatically starts the second unit at the end of the song for uninterrupted play. This continues back and forth until both discs are done.
Vibration-Proof Construction is achieved by utilizing technology found in Pioneer's car-audio CD players. In addition, the CDJ-100S is equipped with Protect Guard to help avoid turning the power off, or ejecting a disc, accidentally, during your performance
For digital recording (Normal play mode only).
Get your Pioneer CDJ-100S today!