Pioneer DJM-3000 Description:
The mixer features 4 fader starts for compatable Pioneer CDJ/CMX CD players, balanced main outputs, record outputs and a booth output for DJ monitoring. Also for the first time you'll find split cue, allowing you to hear your PFL signal and output together in the headphones.
In order to allow great freedom in musical expression, the DJM-3000 features the new "EFFECT MIX MODE", that allows the DJ to perform an accurate mix accurate in an easy way. Thanks to the automatic BPM synchronization control, and in addition to the already known ECHO and ZIP effects, Pioneer has devised the new ROLL effect. This function permits to perform a mix while changing the tonality of a song along the chromatic scale, keeping, in the same time, the rhythm unvaried.
The DJM-3000 features one of the most accurate BPM (Beat Per Minute) counters ever, that can automatically measure and display the BPM of a track (measurement range: 70-139 / 91-180 / 70-180 / Manual) sa as to enable the DJ to smoothly shift from song to song. A TAP key allows to manually set the BPM of tracks that are difficult to measure.
Like the DJM-600 model, DJM-3000 includes several digital effects, such as: Delay, Echo, Auto Pan, Flanger, Pitch Shifter Reverb, Auto-Transform and Auto-Frequency Filter. DJM-3000 can also add BPM-linked effects on every input (CHANNEL, MIC e MASTER). When connected to CDJ or CMX players, the DJM-3000 allows users to start tracks using the Slider or Fader cursors. It is possible to return to the preset CUE point just taking the Fader to its previous position. Different Cross Fader curves may be selected.
The DJM-3000 boasts a three bands equalizer (HI - MID - LOW) on all channels, with a range of -26dB and + 12 dB.
Pioneer DJM-3000 Features:
- Adjustable Talk Over level control - mutes all levels apart from microphone.
- Mic Switch (Mic Off/Mic On/Talk Over)
- 7 Line Inputs
- 4 Turntable Inputs
- Switchable Phono/Line Inputs
- 4 Fader Start Inputs
- 3 Mic Inputs (1 x Neutric, 2 x 1/4 inch)
- Headphone Monitor Split/Headphone auditioning
- Recording outputs
- Reinforced headphone jacks
- Frequency Response of 20Hz-20kHz (CD)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 87db (CD)
- Total Harmonic Distortion Rate 0.02% or less (CD)
Pioneer DJM-3000 Specifications:
- General Power requirements: AC 120V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 41 W
- Weight: 14.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19.3" (W) x 8.8" (D) x 4.3" (H)
- Audio SectionFrequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (CD)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 87 dB or more
- Distortion Ratio: 0.02% or less
- Specifications and design are subject to possible modification without notice
Get your Pioneer DJM-3000 today!