Samson Resolv A8 Active Monitors
Samson Resolv A8 Active Monitors Description:
Resolv A8 Active Monitors (pair)
Precise engineering and stylish elegance
With a complete redesign of our Resolv reference monitors, Samson has combined precise engineering and the highest-quality components with an elegant new cabinet design, providing extremely accurate monitoring for recording studio, post-production and other multimedia applications.
The New Black
Starting with the cabinet, we used a piano black lacquer finish on the front panel.
Inset into this panel is a sleek, time-aligned waveguide for the speaker components, allowing minimum diffraction.
We also rounded the inner edge of the tuned low frequency port to reduce turbulence at high listening levels.
There are a number of advantages to Resolv active monitors.
With dedicated power amps and crossovers that are custom-designed for their speakers, Resolv's high and low frequency drivers produce only those frequencies for which they are most efficient.
And that means optimized performance for every application.
The High and Low
Professional features are abundant on our new Resolv series. Their new woven carbon fiber woofers provide tight and controlled low frequency response, while their silk dome tweeters deliver smooth, sweet highs.
Cooler operation means no harmonic distortion, so Resolv includes an external heat-sink, ferro-fluid cooling and a ventilated ceramic motor structure.
We've also included a four-position high frequency lift control for customizing to your mixing room. And of course, Resolv monitors are AV shielded for operation near computers.
The Finest Components
For critical listening, the highest quality speaker components are found on our new Resolv monitors.
The Resolv A8 delivers 100 watts RMS with 75 watts used on the low frequency driver and 25 watts on the tweeter.
Its 8-inch woven carbon fiber woofer reduces inner cabinet reflections from passing through the cone material and mixing with the waveform coming off the front of the speaker.
The absence of acoustic transfer results in a clean low frequency sound without low frequency smear.
The Resolv A8 also employs a 1.25-inch silk dome ferro-fluid tweeter, which gives the high frequencies a true, natural sound without false harmonics that can be created by other types of tweeters.
With their stylish elegance and precise engineering, Resolv reference monitors complement your recording space and render an accurate mix that instills total confidence in your final production.
Samson Resolv A8 Active Monitors Features:
- Two-way, active studio reference monitor with ported tuned enclosure
- 8-inch woven carbon fiber woofer for tight and controlled low frequency response
- 1.25-inch silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnets, heat-sink and ferro-fluid cooling for smooth and sweet high frequency response
- Low diffraction waveguide
- Bi-amp power with 75 watts on the LF driver and 25 watts on the HF driver
- Frequency response: 30Hz-30kHz
- Active crossover utilizing a multi-pole design for linear response from bottom to top
- Four-position high frequency lift control
- XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs as well as unbalanced RCA inputs
- AV shielded for multimedia applications
- Solid MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) construction for maximum SPL
Get Your Samson Resolv A8 Active Monitors Today!