Tascam SS-CDR1 Description:
The TASCAM SS-CDR1 combines Compact Flash and Compact Disc recording into a single rackspace.
Designed for applications that previously used a cassette or MiniDisc recorder, the SS-CDR1 records in WAVE or MP3 formats to Compact Flash media.
A slot-loading CD transport is provided CD recording, MP3 conversion and audio transfer.
The recorder includes balanced and unbalanced audio inputs and outputs, RS-232 and parallel control and a wired remote control.
Also available are the SS-R1 for Compact Flash recording without the CD and the HD-R1, which replaces the CD drive with Ethernet protocol and microphone inputs.
Tascam SS-CDR1 Specifications:
- Solid state recoding to Compact Flash media
- CD-RW Recording and Playback
- One-rack-space compact design
- Records in WAVE or MP3 format to CF Card
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA line input and output
- S/PDIF coaxial digital in and out with sample rate converter
- Power on play
- Auto track increment (level or time)
- PS/2 keyboard input for folder/file naming and remote control
- RS-232C serial control
- DB-25 parallel control port
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 44 x 300 (mm)
Get Your Tascam SS-CDR1 Today!