Tascam SS-R1 Description:
The SS-R1 is TASCAM's affordable single-rack-space Compact Flash recorder for the installation market.
Designed for applications that previously used a cassette or MiniDisc recorder, the SS-R1 records in WAVE or MP3 formats to Compact Flash media.
The recorder includes balanced and unbalanced audio inputs and outputs, RS-232 and parallel control and a wired remote control.
Also available are the SS-CDR1 adds a slot-loading CD recorder for additional recording and audio transfer functions and the HD-R1 adds Ethernet protocol and microphone inputs.
Tascam SS-R1 Specifications:
- Solid state recoding to Compact Flash media
- One-rack-space compact design
- Records in WAVE or MP3 format to CF Card
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA line input and output
- S/PDIF coaxial digital in and out with sample rate converter
- Power on play
- Auto track increment (level or time)
- PS/2 keyboard input for folder/file naming and remote control
- RS-232C serial control
- DB-25 parallel control port
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 44 x 300 (mm)
Get your Tascam SS-R1 today!